Are you interested in a marketing internship where you gain industry experience plus receive academic credit? We have limited positions available for content marketing interns in Melbourne CBD.
About The Company
Our client is a full-service marketing consultancy and agency that is passionate about helping purpose-driven businesses thrive. We deliver smart, creative and effective marketing to businesses and help them create amazing customer experiences that attract, convert and retain their ideal customers.
About The Internship
This is a 12 week internship where you will be mentored in how to implement content marketing strategies for the Host company’s clients. This program will give you
- Practical opportunities to apply your studies
- Mentorship & guidance from industry professionals
- Professional reference upon completion
During the internship you will receive the following learnings and benefits:
- Analysing industry marketing trends for content inspiration
- Researching and collating articles to inform your own content piece creation
- Creating different formats of content – blog posts, eBooks, guides, checklists
- Creating a monthly content marketing calendar
- Writing for different target audiences
- Learning best practice SEO tips to create optimised content
- Implementing the content marketing strategy
- Reporting the results of content marketing on a monthly basis
- team meetings
Your writing style is eloquent; your articles are on-point and you position our client as leaders of smart marketing when educating clients through our digital channels.
To apply for this internship you must have the following skills:
- Strong research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current tertiary qualification in advertising, design or marketing/communications
- Well organised
- Significant knowledge of content marketing types
- Ability to work synergistically with all team members
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- A sense of humour
- Display passion and energy for the company through any challenges the team face
- An ability to listen, strive for self-improvement, and be ready to help the team when you’re needed
- Most of all, a passion for all things content!
You will receive the following benefits as an intern:
- Guidance and mentoring from marketing industry professionals
- A reference from the company upon completion
- Academic credit
- Practical real world experience in applying your skills
- Lunch and travel allowance
Please note, an program investment of $699 + GST is payable by the successful student prior to commencing the role.